At BCA, our culture is very family-oriented in that we take care of each other and we work well together as a unit. Our foundational beliefs about how our entire staff operates are based on these Six Essential Agreements:
- I will do what’s best for children
- I will filter my actions (decisions, discussions, etc.) through God’s word
- I will be fully engaged (smile, passion, enthusiasm)
- If I wonder, I will ask
- I will always assume and demonstrate good intent
- I will be responsible for change
These six agreements foster a better environment for everyone at BCA from the staff to the students.
Culture and Requirements
All our teachers are highly qualified, well-trained educators who offer a wide range of teaching experience. Our staff members, including teachers, are all dedicated to bringing our school’s mission to life for each student they encounter.
At BCA, an Arkansas teaching certificate is preferred, but not required. Despite that, all our K – 5 teachers are certified in the areas in which they teach. We do require that all our lead positions are filled by members of the Church of Christ. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have positions open for
- Substitute Teacher. This is a great employment opportunity with flexible hours and schedule.
- Part-Time Spanish Teacher for Kindergarten – 5th Grade
Applicants for these positions must hold a bachelor’s degree at minimum and be a member of a Church of Christ.