At BCA, our culture is very family-oriented in that we take care of each other and we work well together as a unit. Our foundational beliefs about how our entire staff operates are based on these Six Essential Agreements:
- I will do what’s best for children
- I will filter my actions (decisions, discussions, etc.) through God’s word
- I will be fully engaged (smile, passion, enthusiasm)
- If I wonder, I will ask
- I will always assume and demonstrate good intent
- I will be responsible for change
These six agreements foster a better environment for everyone at BCA from the staff to the students.
Culture and Requirements
All our teachers are highly qualified, well-trained educators who offer a wide range of teaching experience. Our staff members, including teachers, are all dedicated to bringing our school’s mission to life for each student they encounter.
At BCA, an Arkansas teaching certificate is preferred, but not required. Despite that, all our K – 6 teachers are certified in the areas in which they teach. We do require that all our lead positions are filled by members of the Church of Christ. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have positions open for
- 3rd Grade Lead Teacher for the 2021-2022 School Year. Applicants for this position must hold a bachelor’s degree at minimum and be a member of a Church of Christ.
- 4th & 5th Grade Lead Teacher for the 2021-2022 School Year. Applicants for this position must hold a bachelor’s degree at minimum and be a member of a Church of Christ.
- Part-Time Teaching Assistant for our extended day program. The hours for this position are Monday – Friday 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Must be 18 years of age. Previous work with children is a plus.
Bentonville Christian Academy is currently seeking applicants for substitute teachers for both summer camp and the academic year. This is a great employment opportunity with flexible hours and schedule.
Bentonville Christian Academy is a non-profit private, Christian school serving students ages 3 – 6th grade. Bentonville Christian Academy is associated with the Church of Christ and housed within the Bentonville Church of Christ facility. Bentonville Christian Academy seeks to employ persons with a Christian worldview, who commit to the mission of our school: Christ-Centered, Family-Focused, and Academically-Awesome. Interested applicants should call (479)616-4880 or email information@
Applicants for these positions must hold a bachelor’s degree at minimum and be a member of a Church of Christ.
We currently have all positions filled. Please check back again later!